MayStreet will attend the World Financial Information Conference on October 16-19 in Prague alongside Host Sponsor Refinitiv, an LSEG business.
There will be a number of speakers from across LSEG including:
- Opening Remarks: Stuart Brown, Group Head of Enterprise Data Solutions, LSEG
- The Financial Information Industry Post (?) Pandemic: Janelle Veasey, Group Head of Real-Time, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
- LSEG: After nearly a decade of being cloud-first, what have we learned?:Hear directly from LSEG engineers on the transformative capabilities and hard learnt lessons of building market data services in the cloud. Having been cloud-first since 2015, LSEG will highlight the challenges of migrating existing services, such as petabytes of Tick History data, as well as the engineering choices possible for born-in-the-cloud capabilities, like MayStreet.
- Oli Bage, Head of Architecture, Data & Analytics – LSEG
- Philip Hanson, Lead Software Engineer – LSEG
- Paul Murphy, Head of Solution Architecture – LSEG
- Welcome remarks: Kristin Hochstein, Group Head of Pricing & Reference Services, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
- How to Handle TMI: Consumers Using Data Catalogs to Handle a LOT of Data: John Mason, Group Head of Platform, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
For more information, see here.